Friday, September 10, 2010

We are exhausted!

Okay, so this is posed because I missed my photo op, but this really is how I found Alden yesterday. School has begun in earnest and I don't know which is worse - end of summer where the kids and I are bored of the easy life or the school year in full swing. Now that we are back in the swing, we have Alden in school in the mornings and then home in time for some babysitting on my part & playing on Alden's. Babysat kids are picked up in time for our big kids to come home from school, which includes our beloved friend Danielle (Alden's best friend that I babysat last year) for an hour. I teach piano lessons while kids hang out/relax/play, and then we are off again for soccer (for either Hannah or Ethan), homework, dinner, and bedtime.
Alden fell asleep yesterday after Danielle left and, with the exception of waking up to be dressed for bed, slept all afternoon and night.
Today I was suppose to go grocery shopping but instead, we are taking it easy. My excuse is that I also need to do laundry, but really it is because I am just too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment